Friday, August 04, 2006

Thinking...


Well its friday.
Been an interesting time. The Club (330) is closing down after an 18 year run next week. Plan to be there. John and I had some wild times there with some interesting and wonderful people. Since his death its also been a place to escape to.
One of my more dodgy memories was when I hit John up the stairs.
Another was Tracey-jane and I on a mission.
One of my favourites was Lindsay's face after the play with paint. Oh my god - did a few guys we know nearly faint.
Carmen on the roof. Rowen in the corner on the roof........

2 Comments:

Blogger Carmen Gabriel said...

"Carmen on the roof"!!
My goodness! What memories.
I hear that they are relocating, Gail. Am I wrong?
DJ Dino Moran from Cape Town said he might fly up for the last night, 'cos 330 is such an institution, etc etc etc. Sweet, hey?

4:55 pm  
Blogger Carmen Gabriel said...

More like CARMEL on the roof, hey?!

4:56 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home