Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've been tagged

My friend Noodle has just tagged me.

According to Noodle’s blog, the rules for “7 random or weird things about yourself” are as follows:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.


So... here they are: 7 Weird / Random Facts About Me.
1. I fell off my horse at the age of 9 and had concussion - spent 2 weeks in Addington kids hospital - very surreal experience
2. I have a unreasonable fear of heights
3. I cannot dive - have tried - eventually gave up
4. I ran away from home at the age of 4 - followed my maid to the train station. She was going on holiday and i wanted to go with.
5. Caught and rode the family cart horse - Samson, a Clydesdale, from the farm to town at the age of 5. Dad had hidden all the tack, so I made a bridle out of electric wire and rode bare back. This meant crossing a freeway - my parents are convinced I am responsible for every grey hair.
6. John my late husband) ashes are still in my clothing cupboard. I like having him there.
7. I buy presents for my ipod. I know - wait till I get my iphone!
Can't tag anyone - I was the last to get my butt in gear.
Sorry Noodle.

2 Comments:

Blogger noodle said...

barebare horse riding? heck.

9:21 am  
Blogger Carmen Gabriel said...

HAHAHAHAAA!! I also had nobody to tag... Noodle already tagged you and WIllem...
Hilarious!
xox

10:32 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home